Chronic issues? Life Stresses? Need a break from the routine?
Let us restore balance…with a combination of Myofascial Release, Neuromuscular Therapy, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Aromatherapy and Relaxation techniques.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Contact us today to schedule your appointment. Get back in balance with your life! Request some Bliss today!
Therapeutic Massage Pricing: Half hour – $35, Hour – $65, and 90 Minute – $95
Holiday Special! Buy 5 gift certificates and get the 6th free!
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain